Pages


Saturday, July 9, 2011

About my day

Hi.  I'm back.

I just wanted to tell you about our day.  Our day is normally like this:

We wake up.
We eat breakfast.
We do our chores.
We do school.
We play.
We have lunch.
We take a nap ~ well, I actually just rest, craft and read.  My sister actually sleeps sometimes.
When we wake up, we watch Giada at Home.  That is a cooking show on Food Network.  I love to watch Food Network.
Then, we have Free Play until dinner.
We eat dinner.
We help clean up.  And, by the way, my Mommy is the best cook ever.
Then, we brush our teeth, have our read aloud and go to bed.

At nap time, I usually read and craft.  I've crafted a lot in my life.  So, I'm so good at it.

My grandma and aunt have already commented on my new blog.  I'm very happy about that. 

That's all.

Bye bye.

Island Girl

3 comments:

  1. Your daily schedule sounds wonderful, Hippie. Your momma does such a great job of giving you a peaceful, yet fun-filled day. I can't wait to see some of your handwork...mine is an ongoing work in progress. I think I've been crocheting and unraveling the same chain for years :-)
    Love you!
    Aunt K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or should I call you Island Girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loved readying all of your blog entries again! Makes my heart swell! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete