Pages


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Random Things

I forgot to tell you that I am homeschooled by my Mommy. 

My Daddy is a mechanic.  That means he works on cars.

My cousins and my grandma are in Germany right now because my grandma lives in Germany, and my cousins went to visit her.  My sister and I are going to go next year to see Germany because we will be older so we can remember more.

By the way, my sister is 6 1/2. 

I think my whole family is very special to me.  And I think of pets as family, too. 

One day when we were walking, we found a crate on the side of the road.  We went over there and checked, and what we found in there was a Momma Cat and six kittens.  They are very cute.  We cannot keep them, though.  They have to get adopted.  Momma Cat is being spayed right now.  You always want to spay or neuter your pet! 

I think that's all.

Bye, bye.

Island Girl

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! I loved England, but I've never been to Germany - hope you get to take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete